10 reasons to fix your bed every day
Fixing the bed is one of the activities that most people perform morning after waking up or sometime during the day. Often widespread is the belief that this kind of ritual is essential to look well-ordered home, the bedroom - cozy. Despite the fact that most people are used to make your bed every day (or so they taught their mothers and their grandmothers), a recent study by Kingston University (London, UK) informed that the turndown is not so healthy as it seems, and even have negative effects on health.
How to explain this?
To explain why turndown can be harmful to health, the researchers revealed that perfectly fitted sheets and bedcovers create a perfect nest for mites and prolong their life cycle. In particular, they point out that when you fix your bed, we cover mites and other arachnids that live in the same sheets and help them to increase the duration of their lives.
Although usually not aware of it, sheets and bedspreads form moisture and heat, which is generated as a result of sweat that produces long sleep. This moisture, combined with poor ventilation, an ideal home for mites, which can easily multiply and live a long time without even suspecting their existence.
As arranged the perfect home for mites are more likely to suffer from asthma, dermatitis or other respiratory allergies and even insomnia. In fact, research shows that unmade bed could be home to up to 1.5 million mites, therefore there is a serious risk of any of these diseases.
To avoid diseases caused by mites, it is best to fight them, drive them out of bed as soon as you become. When you do not fix your bed mites can be more easily removed, especially if you leave the bedroom to ventilate. Mites can be removed to fresh air and sun exposure, which will prevent you from playing them in bed, so it is best to leave unmade sheets and open bedroom windows. Many pests can be removed with a variety of cleaning products and using a vacuum cleaner. However, the scientist recommends ventilation of the room, frequent washing of sheets and blankets regularly and mainly be exposed to sunlight.
But here we show you another perspective and explain the benefits of this to fix your bed.
Reasons to fix your bed every day:
- It is very easy to learn this habit. You will not have to make great efforts. To fix your bed you will need only 30 seconds and this can help you to wake up
- This is necessary to change the world.
- The unmade bed can degrade the quality of your sleep.
- This is a habit that will help you gain other useful habits in your daily routine as to store clothes in the closet.
- This will help you to deal with allergies.
- All members of your family will sleep better.
- When the bed is unmade whole room look better and cleaner.
- This simple habit will remind you that the little things matter.
- At the end of a hard day, when you go home it's nice to see well fix the bed.
- Try this trick- create a rule not to leave the room if the bed is not fixed.
If you want to change the world, the easiest way is to start with your bed.